Sending well wishes you all at this time. Please let me know if there is anything you need in the coming weeks. We want to support you as best we can as a school community!
It is my hope to stay in contact with you all at this time. If you could please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that I have your contact details and tell me the best way to contact you that would be wonderful.
I will be in touch in the next day or two to check in as to how you are getting on. Once the holidays are over (April 15th) there will be more learning resources coming out to our students.
All the best,
- Fun interactive reading and math games
- A variety of games and activities
Pet Bingo – Free App
- Practise your addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills
- A range of games and activities!
- Develop your typing skills on our virtual classroom
Literacy Shed – https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html
- Photos and video clips with some writing tasks to complete afterwards.
Studyladder – https://www.studyladder.co.nz/
- We have set you tasks for both reading and maths. Log in with your username and password. We will check in and see how you are getting on, let us know if you need more tasks!
Epic – https://www.getepic.com/
- Stop, Breath, & Think Kids App (Stop, Breath, & Think on android)
- Smiling Mind App