I hope you are all enjoying your new Duffy Books! Once you have finished reading them pick one (or more) of the activites below to complete in your workbook:
* Draw a picture of your favourite character and write a character description.
* Design and create a new front cover for the story you have read (make it bright and interesting. Don’t forget to include the title and author!)
* Retell the story as a comic book.
* Write a letter to the author and tell them what you liked or disliked about the book.
* Copy out part of the story into your book – make it your neatest handwriting!
* Act out the story with your family, and film it.
* Create a postcard – Write to a friend, the author, or to a character about this book. Write as if you were the character or author and write to yourself.
* Draw your own picture of where the story is set – use the book to help you.
* Create a wordfind using some of the words you can see in the story book.
Take a picture and share some of the work you have completed! I look forwards to seeing what you have been up to.