We have had a very busy and exciting start to 2019! After a few weeks of settling in, we thought it would be a good time to share some of what will be happening during term one.
This term we are learning All About ME! Our pod will be sharing our interests and strengths as well as information about our family and us as learners. This is a great opportunity for you child to explore and discover who they are and all the amazing things that make them unique!
We will be sending a few notices home asking that your child bring in items from home. Look out for these as it is a great opportunity for your child to share something about themselves with their teachers and peers.
We are looking forward to a fantastic 2019! Feel free to come in anytime for a chat or just to say hi. Look forward to seeing you throughout the year.
Latest posts from Gabrielle
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 6 (3/14/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 5 (3/14/2019)
- Reminder: Moving March 8:15am Friday! (3/14/2019)
- Clay Play Learning – Art Elective (3/4/2019)
- 2019 Capital E National Arts Festival (3/4/2019)
- Junior Pods: Build and Play Trailer! (3/4/2019)
- Junior School P.E Elective (2/27/2019)
- Pod 5 – All About ME! (2/22/2019)
- Junior Pods 4-6: Water Form Models (12/11/2018)
- Junior Pods Avalon Park (12/10/2018)
- Pods 4-6: Making River Valley Models (11/7/2018)
- Role Model Assembly (9/26/2018)
- Pod 6: Our playground games using recycled materials! (9/13/2018)
- Pod 4-6 Tunnel Challenge! (9/5/2018)
- Should we ban plastic bags? (9/5/2018)