It is now Term 3 and we are already in Week 6.
Thank you to all those who came to support your child at our Science exhibition we had in Week 3. We learnt so much during the time that we were doing Science.
Now we are looking at the History of New Zealand before the Treaty was signed. We are learning so much in the different pods. In our pod we are looking at the Whalers, Sealers, Miners and Missionaries.
Latest posts from Glynis
- Swimming Time! (10/19/2017)
- Artsplash 2017 (9/27/2017)
- Chess, chess and more chess (9/8/2017)
- Pod 2: Learning our doubles to 20 (9/6/2017)
- Pods 1-3: Science Exhibition (8/30/2017)
- Junior Pod 2 – Science Sharing Retells (8/16/2017)
- Junior Pod 2: Getting our science displays ready! (8/13/2017)
- Celebrating Matariki! (6/30/2017)
- Gymnastics (6/12/2017)
- Sportstart Gymnastics (6/8/2017)
- Ch-ch-changes (6/7/2017)
- Exploring science in the junior pods …. Blowing bubbles (6/6/2017)
- Science Experiments in the Junior Pods (5/30/2017)
- Tiniball (5/26/2017)
- Junior School: Home-School Books (5/23/2017)