You will need a pack of cards. Ace is one.
- Deal out the cards in 10 rows of 4 or 5 rows of 8.
- Players take turns to challenge the others. For example
I spy two cards that multiply to make 30
- Players look for 2 cards next to each other, horizontally, vertically or diagonally, that multiply to give the number specified.
- The player that finds the combination collects the 2 cards. If the combination of cards cannot be found, the player who posed the ‘I Spy’ question takes the two cards.
- If the player made an error and there is no such combination of cards, nobody collects any cards and the next player takes their turn.
- As cards are removed, the remaining cards are rearranged to fill in the spaces.
- The winner is the player with the most cards once all the cards have been collected.
go to for more detail and other variations :https://nzmaths.co.nz/content/i-spy-multiplication