Welcome to another term in Room 14 – but with a difference…
Lots of you will be aware we now have two amazing teachers in Room 14. Joanna and myself are excited about the term ahead.
We have already studied ANZAC and ended it with an awesome trip into the city. We are now looking at Maori origin myths – in particular, Ngake and Whataitai. Soon the children will be investigating different origin myths.
It was great to meet some of you during the parent/teacher interviews. If you have any questions or comments feel free to pop in at any time to chat with either of us.
Jess and Joanna
Latest posts from Jess and Joanna
- Senior Soccer Comp (9/14/2018)
- MoveMprove (9/8/2018)
- Jump Jam! (8/22/2018)
- PALs (8/22/2018)
- Room 14: Flax Weaving (8/21/2018)
- Leaf Printing in Room 14! (8/16/2018)
- Room 14: ANZAC Topic (5/30/2018)
- Mud Challenge (5/28/2018)
- Te Papa (5/21/2018)
- What is Art School? (5/20/2018)
- Gallipoli: Scale of our War (5/18/2018)
- Room 14: Life in a Trench (5/16/2018)
- Room 14: Football Fun (3/7/2018)
- St John Ambulance Visit (2/14/2018)