Kia ora! Welcome to all the wonderful whanau at Avalon Primary School.
The start of this year has been incredibly exciting and very busy. We have already gone on so many adventures within our classroom and I would love to share some of these with you all.
Sai shared the story of her fans from Fiji with our Pod during sharing time. Anahera and Shantell wrote all about their favourite things to help us all learn more about one another.
We took some time getting to know one another under the beautiful trees with refreshing ice blocks and games.
Please have a look at some of the recent posts about what we have been getting up to in Pod 1.
Latest posts from Melissa’s Pod:
- Reminder: ‘Save the Birds’ sale (6/17/2020)
- School Devices (5/15/2020)
- Making playdough (3/28/2020)
- Get Firewise! (3/9/2020)
- Tōmene Time – Maths (3/2/2020)
- Tōmene Time – 3D Objects and Measurement (3/2/2020)
- Maths Problem Solving (3/2/2020)
- Duffy books and Fruit Circles (3/2/2020)
- Fresh air, laughter and exercise (3/2/2020)
- Storypark in the Junior Pods (9/6/2019)
- Lost Property (8/8/2019)
- Independent Reading Room in Pods 3-5 (8/1/2019)
- Avalon Primary children are precious gems (8/1/2019)
- Term 3 is here! (8/1/2019)
- Pod 3 Maths – The Line of Symmetry (6/12/2019)