Kia ora Family and Friends of Pod 4
The year has started off with great excitement and joy all around. I have just immigrated to New Zealand from South Africa and it has been such an incredible experience learning all about New Zealand from your precious children.
Whilst still trying to find my feet and get to know you all, please feel free to pop in and say hello. It would be lovely to meet all the loved ones of all the kiddies in Pod 4.
We are busy with an “all about me” topic at the moment. Having discussions about who we are, what makes good friends, our belonging and worth, what makes us happy and all the little bits in between. Please come and have a look at our Pod 4 wall, where your children have created stunning work, to do with our topic. I know that they are very proud and would love to show you what they have made.
Remember to keep checking in on our classroom posts. As we go throughout the year we will add special photo memories of the learning adventure that we are on in Pod 4!
- Junior Pods: Tōmene-Explore Time! (5/16/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 6 (3/14/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 5 (3/14/2019)
- Reminder: Moving March 8:15am Friday! (3/14/2019)
- All about ME – Topic sharing time (3/7/2019)
- Fun with the build and play trailer in Pod 4 (3/7/2019)
- Clay Play Learning – Art Elective (3/4/2019)
- 2019 Capital E National Arts Festival (3/4/2019)
- Junior Pods: Build and Play Trailer! (3/4/2019)
- Pod 4 Play Dough Alphabet (2/27/2019)