Welcome to Term 1!
We have had a great start to the year.
This Term we have a focus ‘About Me!’ We are learning about ourselves, as a learner and what we are good at.
Please come in and see your childs wonderful work displayed around the room. They have been working hard and are very proud of what they have produced.
I am honoured to be part of your childs first step in their schooling life.
Latest posts from Nadene
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 6 (3/14/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 5 (3/14/2019)
- Reminder: Moving March 8:15am Friday! (3/14/2019)
- Clay Play Learning – Art Elective (3/4/2019)
- Pod 1 with the Play n Build Trailer (3/4/2019)
- 2019 Capital E National Arts Festival (3/4/2019)
- Junior Pods: Build and Play Trailer! (3/4/2019)
- Junior Pods Avalon Park (12/10/2018)
- Maths With Sarah – Making 10! (11/21/2018)
- Role Model Assembly (9/26/2018)
- Pod 3: Our Playground Games (9/14/2018)
- Pod 1-3: Discovery Play (9/14/2018)
- Pod 3: How we made our games! (9/14/2018)
- Junior Pods: Build and Play Trailer is coming! (7/20/2018)
- REMINDER Junior Pods: Zoo Safari Arts Family/Whanau Sharing Evening! (7/2/2018)