Here is a list of online learning activities. Some of you may need your class login details. Email me for more details!
- Fun interactive reading and math games
“Matua Whaitiri Poutawa” https://www.facebook.
- 30 minutes of easy waiata for all children and families to learn and have fun
ICT Games – https://www.ictgames.com/
- Online games to help practise maths and reading skills
Cosmic Yoga – https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- Yoga videos (on YouTube) designed for kids
Go Noodle, Get Moving – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2YBT7HYqCbbvzu3kKZ3wnw
- Hundreds of ‘brainercise’, dancing, strength and mindfulness videos – as well as videos that are ‘just for fun’.
Nitro Type – https://www.nitrotype.com/
- Practise your typing skill, type out sentences as fast as you can!
- A variety of games and activities
Bee-bot – Free App
- Improve their skills in directional language, programming sequences of forwards, backwards, left and right 90 degree
Prodigy: Kids Math Game – Free App
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division , fractions and many more skills are embedded in the game.
Pet Bingo – Free App
- Practise your addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills
- A range of games and activities!
Literacy Shed – https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html
- Photos and video clips with some writing tasks to complete afterwards.
Studyladder – https://www.studyladder.co.nz/
- We have set you tasks for both reading and maths. Log in with your username and password. We will check in and see how you are getting on, let us know if you need more tasks!
Teacher Your Monster to Read – https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- Create a monster and take it on an adventure through a magical world, using knowledge of letter sounds.
Epic – https://www.getepic.com/