Welcome to Room 10!
We are a wonderful, unique and inquisitive class made up of 26 students with 9 different ethnicities. Keep up to date with the learning that is happening in Room 10 by watching out for new posts. Feel free to comment and ask your children questions about the things you see.
- Camp themed topic (8/13/2019)
- Lost Property (8/8/2019)
- Welcome to Term 3 (7/25/2019)
- Muratai School Partnership (7/2/2019)
- Samoan Language Week (5/31/2019)
- Te Wā Heke Festival (5/28/2019)
- Lunchtime Sport (5/2/2019)
- Scratch Coding in Room 10 (3/27/2019)
- Reminder: Moving March 8:15am Friday! (3/14/2019)
- 2019 Capital E National Arts Festival (3/4/2019)
- Room 10 travel around the world! (3/1/2019)