Greetings, Kia ora, Talofa, Bula, Namaste, Ni Hau, Marhaba, Chao ..
Welcome to Pod 3!
We have had an amazing start to the term. Thank you to all Whānau members who have come in and introduced yourself, I look forward to working with you and your tamariki this year!
Our topic this term is ‘This is Me’. This is exciting, as we will be learning all about ourselves!
I can’t wait to see what the year holds for us in Pod 3!
Latest posts from Rebecca
- Lost Property (8/8/2019)
- Independent Reading Room in Pods 3-5 (8/1/2019)
- Avalon Primary children are precious gems (8/1/2019)
- Term 3 is here! (8/1/2019)
- Pod 3 Football (6/12/2019)
- Pod 3 Maths – The Line of Symmetry (6/12/2019)
- Junior Pods: Tōmene-Explore Time! (5/16/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 6 (3/14/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 5 (3/14/2019)
- Reminder: Moving March 8:15am Friday! (3/14/2019)
- Clay Play Learning – Art Elective (3/4/2019)
- 2019 Capital E National Arts Festival (3/4/2019)
- Junior Pods: Build and Play Trailer! (3/4/2019)
- Pod 3 – All About Me! (2/27/2019)
- Junior Pods 4-6: Water Form Models (12/11/2018)