Hello and Welcome to Pod 2!
We have had a nice start to Term 1. Thank you to all the parents and older siblings who have come in and introduced themselves.
We are sharing the Pod. Nicky will be in teaching Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sarah will be in teaching on Thursdays and Fridays.
Our topic this Term is ‘This is Me’ covering the Health and Physical Well Being curriculum. During this topic we are learning about ourselves- as a learner, our interests and strengths.
We look forward to the exciting year a head!
Sarah and Nicky
- Pod 2’s Family Treasures (4/6/2019)
- Walking Bus a Hit! (3/15/2019)
- Pod 2: Measuring (3/14/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 6 (3/14/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk 5 (3/14/2019)
- Reminder: Moving March 8:15am Friday! (3/14/2019)
- Pod 2: Sharing our writing (3/10/2019)
- Clay Play Learning – Art Elective (3/4/2019)
- 2019 Capital E National Arts Festival (3/4/2019)
- Junior Pods: Build and Play Trailer! (3/4/2019)
- Junior Electives: Plan and Make wk4 (2/27/2019)
- Pod 2: Flowers (2/27/2019)
- Pod 2: Sports Start wk4 (2/26/2019)
- Pod 2: Celebrating what I am good at (2/25/2019)
- Plan and Make with Nicky wk3 (2/20/2019)